Wednesday 23 January 2013

Tupperware Time

source
On Saturday I visited my first ever Tupperware party.  It was great fun, although I have to admit, a lot of that came from the great company and the chance to practise my Spanish, German and English all in one go rather than from the Tupperware itself.

source
I did place an order and was really excited when I found the product in the catalogue - it was an empanada maker.  Since living in Spain and falling in love with tapas, I've always wanted to make these and they have been on our gluten free to do list for a while so come February, we will be able to get going!

The down side of the evening was how expensive the products generally are.  Having seen parts of the Food Inspectors on you tube, I was especially inspired to clean up my act and get organized in the kitchen but I just can't afford to do it the Tupperware way.  Maybe when I win the lottery...

No comments:

Post a Comment