Monday 4 February 2013

28 things - wear a bold red lipstick


Another late addition to the party, I decided to try wearing a bold red lipstick.  I've never been one for bold makeup.  With my skin tone it can make me look quite washed out.  However, inspired by my friend Loreto, who is rarely seen without her red lippy on, and some new outfit choices, I decided to go for it at game night last week.  I was waiting for someone to give me a funny look or tell me to go wipe it off but there was nothing of the sort.  Nico said it may take some getting used to but it's not going to be my every day look or anything.  I also happened to have the perfect shade in my avon samples from my avon lady days so this one was another freebie!  It's something I think I'll be trying again.  Unfortunately, I don't have a decent colour photo of the evening but I think you get an idea of the effect from the picture above.

No comments:

Post a Comment