Tuesday 5 February 2013

Travel Wishes

Well I am out of past trips to share with you on a Tuesday so this week, I thought I would have a look at some of the places I hope to get to some time soon.

source
source
We're going to Scotland for our honeymoon and hopefully spending a couple of days discovering the capital together.  I love the atmosphere in Edinburgh and the beautiful landscapes in the country and I can't wait to see them with Nico.

source
 In April, I am heading to London with one of my favourite classes.  Looking forward to that!

source
source
When thinking about which capital to visit next, I'm really stuck between Vienna and Copenhagen.  We're thinking of heading to one or the other in Autumn.

source
Although neither of us are really beach holiday people, we are thinking about a trip where we get a little more sun and relaxation at some point and Croatia is on both of our must see lists...maybe next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment