Wednesday 6 February 2013

Nine Days of Nice Update


Trouble viewing this e-mail?
TripAdvisor Hotels  |  Flights  |  Restaurants  |  Vacation Rentals  |  Trip Ideas
Thanks for your review of Tendure
It's good to have your thoughts about it.
We're very glad you enjoyed it. Travelers will be happy to know it's worthwhile.
We'll email you as soon as your review is published. We really value your contributions, and so does our travel community. Anywhere else you'd like to review? Be our guest.
Thanks again,
The TripAdvisor Team


As I mentioned in the Saturday update, over the next couple of weeks, I am taking part in Sarah von Bargen's 'Nine Days of Nice'.  On Monday, I posted a review of one of our favourite restaurants in Bremen - Tendure.  It's one thing I must do more of as we really like to travel and document our travels but never seem to leave enough positive feedback. 

Dankeschön!


Eine Spendenbescheinigung fürs Finanzamt erhalten Sie automatisch zu Beginn des Folgejahres. Wenn Sie sofort eine Einzelbescheinigung brauchen, füllen Sie bitte das Bestellformular aus oder wenden Sie sich an den Spendenservice.
Als Bestätigung Ihrer Spende an Oxfam Deutschland e.V. haben wir Ihnen eine E-Mail an die von Ihnen angegebene Adresse gesendet.

Teilen Sie den Aufruf mit Freunden und Bekannten

Sarah's second task was to pay off someone's 'layaway'.  First off, I had to google this to see what it was but even then, I don't know of any German companies that do this and couldn't find a way to do it online, so I decided to change it up a bit.  I wanted to donate to charity, and I wanted it to be a reliable charity that I don't regularly donate to.  After a little research, I donated a chalkboard to a school in Burundi.

I'll be working on step three later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment