Monday 11 February 2013

Classics

source
I think Nico thought I had lost the plot a little bit when I picked this old gem up in the supermarket the other day.  

When I was little, we had a whole range of Disney classics on VHS and for me, it's a big memory from my childhood.  I've talked before about the Little Mermaid and how that was the first film I ever saw at the cinema.  Well, Lady and the Tramp, or Susi und Strolch as it's known here, is another of those classics for me, along with Beauty and the Beast and Aladdin - so now you know what is next on the list Nico.  :-)

To balance our collection out a little, I did order Braveheart the other day.  Firstly, because I'm looking through old Oscar winners lists for inspiration and also to show Nico a little of the country and its history before we head there on honeymoon this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment