Sunday 31 March 2013

March Goals Review






Again, the Weightwatchers one really fell by the wayside.  Especially being on holiday didn't help, I haven't been to one meeting this month with one thing and another.  However, I am feeling good about my weight and figure at the moment and with the Spring and Summer on the way, I'm feeling way more motivated.  Having signed up for the Race for Life again this Summer, I'll be starting training soon.

Tax return is done and handed in.  I also got my health insurance refund through, which is always a good thing!

I actually managed to catch up with all my immediate family and seven different friends while in England so I am very happy and have been very social this month.  That was as well as writing several letters and Skyping a lot following on from my January and February goals!

The bridesmaids' dresses are bought!  It was a stressful experience but they all look beautiful!  We also managed to arrange several other things this month including cake, photographer, favours, the guest book, and today I will be visiting the venue for the first time!  A very productive month!

The Smartboard training was finished before the holidays started.  It was more straight forward than I expected but I am a little bit extra proud of myself for managing to do it in German as well!

I'll be feeding back on my 28 things list soon but I did really well on this too with just two things left to go!  (I started the month with five.)

No comments:

Post a Comment