Saturday 30 March 2013

The Saturday Update

It's been a crazy week around here really.  I spent last weekend in England and flew back on Tuesday.  I have been and will continue to update on that in other posts.  Just waiting on some snaps of the hen night itself.

Since being back in Germania, I have been settling back into a slightly more normal routine.  My sleeping and eating patterns are totally out of whack so I am back to gradually cutting out the naughty things (though it is still holidays), starting the running practice again and trying to finishing off the 28 things list in time for my birthday next week.

It's been great to spend more time with Nico.  The trip to England was the longest we have been apart in almost two and a half years but on the other hand it was good practice for London next month - thank goodness for Skype is all I can say.  Much better than just the telephone.

Next week I am looking forward to my birthday, getting back to school (yes, really) and catching up with friends now that we are all back in the country!  Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment