Saturday 2 March 2013

The Saturday Update

Happy Weekend!!  And Happy March everyone!!

It's been a great week. Nothing especially great has been in there.  I think that not having year nine around at work has done me the world of good.  Even though I had cover lessons for the most part, I had extra time to get on top of work and even finish level one (of two) of the whiteboard training, so I kicked off the month, well on with my goals.

Last Saturday evening was nice with our best man and his fiance.  It was the first dinner we'd given where it was all in German but I think it went ok.  They were very polite and didn't mention it when I talked gibberish.

I didn't have a good week at weightwatchers and I can't go next week because the council office I need to visit to arrange the wedding is only open on mornings or Monday afternoon and that's more important at the moment.

Friday lunch was lovely with the Spanish ladies and a catch up with Loreto on the way home.  Then I had a lovely catch up with my Gran and Dad and heard my nephew talk for the first time (well, where I could make out for definite what he was saying) - so sweet!

This morning I'm up and full of energy for a change so I think I will finally crack out the sewing machine in a but and give that a go.  Later, we are going out to play Catan for our friend's birthday.  Looking forward to it.  And just two weeks to the holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment