Saturday 16 March 2013

The Saturday Update

The holidays are here at last.  The week flew by.  I think it went so fast because I thought I was having an early weekend but in the end our sleepover got cancelled so Friday seemed like a long day - I'm not a big fan of change, especially when plans have been solid in my mind for a while, but these things can't be helped at times and now the Easter holidays are here - even if it looks more like Christmas!!

Due to the crazy weather and some frozen brake lines, I've been on the tram all week - not good for my fitness goals but it meant I finished the book I was reading in record time - more about that tomorrow.

It really was a wind down week at work.  I got a couple of other little jobs done but really, I was tired on an evening and I've been putting a lot of things off until the holidays when I'd have more time.  Last night I had to get them all on one big list before I could sleep soundly and after waking up at six this morning (another sure sign of the holidays), I'm powering my way through the list already.

So, not a lot to report on the whole.  There will most likely be no Saturday update next week as I will be in England preparing for my hen night but I will be posting regularly throughout the holidays.  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment