Monday 8 April 2013

Hen Night fun


As I mentioned on Saturday, I now have photos to share with you from the hen night.  I'm so thankful to my lovely bridesmaids for organising such a great weekend.  We had so much fun.

Above, you can see the crazy conditions we set out in!  I'm so glad we made it in one piece!

Our very picturesque hotel, in the snow

The view from our room

Home made buns and macaroons from my lovely cousin and bridesmaid!

Cocktails!
 
The start of the night

My cousin and sister, both bridesmaids

Receiving my lovely gifts

New attire!

Opening the goodies

An emotional moment

My lovely hens

Hayley, best friend and bridesmaid

Ready for dinner

The garter made it from the pool to the evening

Loreto, best friend and bridesmaid

With my Mum

At dinner

Ready for dinner

Fantastic group picture

Games at the table

Dancing on the chairs

More games at dinner - the poor staff!

At the bar

The morning after!


No comments:

Post a Comment