Wednesday 10 April 2013

Photo Walks




One of the things I love about living here (and I've said it before, I know) is how we really see the seasons.  I also mentioned lately that I want to review my projects and goal setting this year.  Because of that, I have a lot of new and exciting projects lined up already and I hope you are going to enjoy my updates.

The first one I want to share with you is our photo walks.  Throughout winter, we barely seemed to leave the flat on the weekend.  Now that the days are longer and the weather is (slightly) warmer, we have set ourselves the goal to get out every Sunday for a walk through the park near our flat.

As a part of this, I plan to take a photo on the same spot every week to see how it changes throughout the seasons.  I hope to at least make it to Autumn, maybe even a whole year...let's see. 

Above, you can see the first of these photos - don't worry, I won't be posting this every week, maybe every quarter...

No comments:

Post a Comment