Friday 31 May 2013

May Goals Review

Well it is that time of the month again, I really don't know where this month has gone.

As usual my weightloss goal has been the bottom of my priorities with everything else going on.  I'm planning on refocusing myself on this aspect of my life next month. More about that on Sunday.

The florist and the hairdresser are booked!  I even have some ideas of what I would like my hair to be like on the big day so that is progress!!  Still lots to do for the wedding but we have achieved a lot this month and things are really coming along.  

I completed two craft projects this month with the sewn owl and my knitted scarf.  I was really pleased with both projects.

I completely forgot about my no extra spending rule and went and ordered some games for work as well as more books on 2nd May.  However, I have been good since then, only buying food, birthday presents for other people and wedding things.  I figured, if I wait until 2nd June to buy anything else, I have managed a month!

Overall, really pleased with the month.  Onwards and upwards for June!

No comments:

Post a Comment