Monday 2 September 2013

Back to Blogging

My idea of Summer relaxation
There have been many changes for me this Summer and after a nice long break from the blog, here I am, feeling refreshed and ready to go again.  

I hope you like the design changes I've made here.  For me, the look is much cleaner and more personal.  That picture up there is from our honeymoon in Scotland and the colour is my favourite - as well as very clean and calming.  I'm still making some changes to the layout so look out for those in the next weeks too.

As to the content of this blog, I took stock of what I was posting and while there are some things I want to keep, such as my monthly goals, there are also many things I want to introduce more of, such as my projects and crafts, so look out for that.  

I read a lot of advice about writing a good blog over the Summer and one tip that came up time and time again, is to write posts that I would like to read.  It sounds so obvious but is something I had lost sight of. 

I'm working on some posts updating readers on some of the major events for me this Summer - our wedding, the honeymoon in Scotland, my brother's wedding and the return to school - they'll be mingled in there with some of the newer content, so watch out for those!

No comments:

Post a Comment