Tuesday 24 September 2013

Craft Corner: Hobo Bag

Over the weekend, while shopping, I spotted this little project just waiting on the shelf for me in the Tschibo section of Rewe.  It was a reasonable price and turned out to be perfectly suitable for beginners level.

On Sunday, while Nico was working for the election, I cracked out the machine and got busy on the bag.  Luckily, the instructions were basic and multilingual.  The project took between sixty and ninety minutes and I love the finished product.

I may well invest in some material and make more of these myself.

P.S.  I would have called this project a lined canvas bag.  However, the crazy multilingual instructions referred to it as a Hobo bag.  Even a Google search did not clear this misunderstanding up for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment