Thursday 19 September 2013

New Expedit

Last week we finally got around to going to Ikea with the vouchers we received as a wedding present from my colleagues and ordering this Expedit bookcase.

We had run out of space in our Billy bookcases and were looking for something a little different.  I was a little worried that it may take up too much space of the room but because the bookcase is open it separates the room nicely without taking away from the space.  It has made the room feel more cozy ready for the new season too.

It isn't full yet but we're working on it. I love that we don't just have books in there.  It's a great space for my craft materials and our ornaments too.  Oh, and Pete loves it too, I think we need to keep one of those squares open for him as a permanent sitting spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment