Friday 6 September 2013

Project Life Week 22

This week in Project Life was all about our class trip to Ristedt.  The pupils faces are blurred out for obvious reasons but I think you can get an overall feel for the week and I like the kind of orange theme for this week.  
 
While we were there we had various activities going on, those in the spread include, the museum where we made waffles on an open fire, building huts in the forest, visiting the viewing tower, and the disco!
 
I'm striving to get better with tying the spreads together in terms of a theme or colour and it seems to be working.

I was spoiled for choice with the amount of photos we took on the trip and then I added a couple of appropriate quote cards to finish things off.  Apart from that there is nothing extra special for this week.

I am glad to be using those postcard 'headers'.  They only really feel appropriate when I have been away somewhere and so that is only the second one I have used so far but it really helped to tie the orange theme in.

Overall, I am still really enjoying this project and developing my creativity with it.  I plan to continue my weekly updates now that the blog is back up and running.  You can find out more about the project here and here.



No comments:

Post a Comment