Saturday 26 October 2013

The Saturday Update

Some of you may have noticed delays in the posts this week.  To be honest, I have had plenty of time on my hands, only working Monday and Tuesday, but I have been feeling very under the weather and it's kept me from my endless to do lists.

The weekend was still quite productive, I got some sewing and knitting projects done as well as some baking.  

It was good to be back at work this week and catch up with colleagues.  I had a really calm couple of days at work, especially as year ten are out on work experience.

However, it went down hill from there this week and I have been less than productive for the last three days.  I'm not one for using the blog as a space to complain, so with the lack of anything else to report, I am going to leave it there this week.

Next week will hopefully be a full week at work and I will hopefully profit from the extra hour in bed tonight!  Don't forget to put your clocks back!

No comments:

Post a Comment