Thursday 7 November 2013

Christmas is Coming!

I refused to acknowledge this fact properly until November this year.  I have refrained from buying up decorations yet but I have made a little start on presents and cards.

I like to make my own cards and visiting Idee was inspirational so there will be more on that in the coming weeks.

I also saw some great decorations and I just can't wait for December to start trimming the place up on the first Advent.  Speaking of which I am keeping my eyes peeled for an advent wreath again, haven't seen any yet but we did get our advent calendars at the Hachez outlet.

On the gift front I have started my shopping.  Living away from home and travelling with Ryanair is not ideal for getting those gifts back with us so I love online shopping and getting things delivered to family to hand out when we get back.  Some of my favourtie websites for online shopping are:





This year we'll be in Germany for Xmas with Nico's family before flying back to celebrate with friends and family in England.  I am sooo looking forward to it.  In fact I am looking forward to the whole season with the Christmas markets and the school festivities - I still haven't quite decided which classes are going to have the Xmas film Elf inflicted on them yet but it will happen.

So be ready for lots of Xmas updates in the next few weeks, I hope you don't get bored!


No comments:

Post a Comment