Monday 27 January 2014

It's the little things...

Keeping to my goals hasn't always been easy for me but I think I'm pretty good at it.  This year I took a step back and decided to go easier on myself given that there is going to be a lot going on.

January has already been a really productive month and something occured to me that was affirmed by this article.  Sometimes it's the little things that get forgotten when we set these big smart goals.  This month, it occured to me to clear up my shoes from our landing.  It took about a minute to do and made a huge difference to me, to Nico and to the cleaning lady.  

It was something that niggled me every time I went out or came in.  I wear the same shoes every day at this time of year yet I had at least ten thrown there.  It was so easy to deal with but took me months to do.

As a result, I am going to start getting more of these things done.  Next up is my handbag.  It annoys the hell out of me every time I try to find something small in there.  It's also starting to fall to pieces so I am going to get another one out - and have a sort out.

No comments:

Post a Comment