Wednesday 22 January 2014

Reading LIst

source
How do you decide what book to read next?

At the moment, I have more than enough to read thanks to lots of lovely Christmas presents.  Above is the book I started this week and am really enjoying so far (thanks Dad).

I've always browsed the top classics lists or read books that others have bought me.  Last year I started a new little list of books that I read good things about on the blogs I read or in the news and today I decided to add this one to the list.

I completely get Sarah's point that sometimes you really have to go outside of your comfort zone.  There are several books I would not have read without the recommendations but I am really glad that I did read them.

So while I am working my way through the next sixteen or so books I have waiting, I'll be keeping up to this list too.

No comments:

Post a Comment