Monday 13 January 2014

Sewing Project 2014: 1 -Laundry Bag

I spent my Sunday afternoon cracking a new sewing project.  We are not in need of a laundry bag but this project was one of three easy ones in my new book so I decided to give it a go.

This was my first project with a drawstring and the first time I had to take off the arm of the sewing machine to do the circular parts of the project and I really enjoyed learning some new skills.

The photos don't do the project justice.  The material is plain as that was recommended for beginners but I also like the little embelishment on the back as it stands out.

I'm using the laundry bag to store sewing material for now.  I may try the project again when he baby comes for a smaller, cuter version.  Looking forward to the next project when my new materials arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment