Saturday 25 January 2014

The Saturday Update

It's been another productive week around here.  Although it slowed and cooled down towards the end...

I worked a little every day to get the quilted table runner finished.

I handed over my UK driving license (sniff, sniff,) and am eagerly waiting for my new German one.  I also drove the car more and am now completely fine with driving on the 'wrong side' of the car.

We had the report meetings at work so it is a nice quiet run down to the holidays next week now.  I had to take Friday off because I have had a few headaches and dizzy spells, walking into doors and things but I am already feeling much better.  I think it was a combination of pregnancy hormones, lack of sleep and the cold weather.

Speaking of the weather, the snow arrived here this week and the temperatures have really dropped.  It's still fun watching Pete make friends with the cold, white, wet stuff on the balcony but it has put us off driving anywhere at the moment.

Next week, I will be saying goodbye to three colleagues who are retiring, we get two days off for the semester change over (really looking forward to that long weekend) and it's my final evening class for a good while.

No comments:

Post a Comment