Wednesday 19 March 2014

Mario vs Sonic

source
We recently became a gaming household with the purchase of a Playstation 3.  It's been quite therapeutic to have a game on an evening - racing each other or having a game of chess.  

Growing up, I never had a playstation, we were more of a gameboy household and as such, grew up with Mario.  I loved the Mario games!  Playing this week has taken me right back.

Unfortunately Mario isn't available on Playstation but his long lost cousin, Sonic is and it arrived today.  This could be dangerous!  My only memories of Sonic are when we went to visit distant relatives on Boxing Day - they had a Playstation and were more than happy to whip us at Sonic!  

It really makes me wonder what kind of childhood memories our little one will have one day.  At least there's one we will kind of share.

What were your favourites growing up?  Any recommendations for us?

No comments:

Post a Comment