Thursday 20 March 2014

New Haircut


So I finally went for the chop last week.  I wanted something more practical for when the baby comes.  I had my hair cut short just once before when about fourteen years ago and couldn't stand the waves but thankfully, then along cam hair straighteners so I decided to give it a go again.  And...

I am really pleased with the results.  It's much easier to deal with so far and cooler for Summer.  It is a big change but I think it's a bigger change for those who have to look at me.  I keep forgetting until another pupil or colleague comments.

I thought I would be more sentimental but it was okay.  After the hairdresser cut off my ponytail there was no going back.  I couldn't let him throw it out though so the above image is what I wake up to at the moment - I can't figure out what to do with it but can't stand to throw it away!!

As it grows back I want to try doing a little more with it.  It's always either down or ponytail with me - even now although the ponytail is barely there!  I need some inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment