Monday 10 March 2014

Spring Photo Walk!

 At the weekend it seemed that Spring arrived early.  We took advantage of the amazing weather and temperatures to have a wander with our cameras.
 I managed to get some snaps of Nico to make sure he is well represented in this month's project life spread.
 The sunshine seemed to bring lots of people out of doors and we saw lots of people out on the bikes or by the lake.
 It was even warm enough for summer clothes and no coat!!  Love this bump photo.  Big contrast to last weekend's weather!
 Alone the blue skies make me feel more inspired and positive!
 Nature is finally waking up after the winter.  I can't believe that it is almost exactly a year since my hen weekend when we were knee deep in snow!
 Taking some snaps of my own.
 The ducks are out napping in force - this is Spring for me.
 I love that we live so near the green and the water.  Hope to make more of that this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment