Saturday 22 March 2014

The Saturday Update


Well, what a week it has been!  I am absolutely shattered and looking forward to catching up on some sleep this weekend.  SInce the weather is no longer playing along, I think I am just going to curl up with a good book.

It's been a full on week at work, even though year nine are still out on work experience, our class have been more than making up for it the demands on our energy!  There's also been a lot going on with extra activities and that will only continue next week with our trip to the cinema on Monday.  I am soooo ready for the Easter holidays, they can't come soon enough!

Apart from that, things have been pretty quiet - I haven't had the energy to do much on an evening.  I'm on with a new knitting project but it's not moving all that fast.  The never ending midwife search is getting me down.  I'm hoping to have it resolved soon - even if it means not having one.

I did receive some nice and unexpected letters in the post so I will be sitting down to answer them this weekend at some point.

Pete had his teeth cleaned on Thursday.  It sounds like nothing but being an indoor cat, it's important and he had to be put out for it which always worries me.  He was certainly very unsteady on his feet on Thursday evening but soon back to his normal self.  Another blessing I am counting at the moment.

I was also nominated for the #nomakeupselfie challenge this week, as you can see above.  It's for such a great cause that I couldn't not play along.  It really has been a week for reflecting and counting my blessings.

The baby is growing.  It seems to be finally getting to grips with day and night, more active at school and letting me sleep a little easier.  Unfortunately he/she is growing faster than my tummy can and my kidneys/ribs are taking the brunt of it at the moment.  Looking forward to the well earned break today and tomorrow.

P.S. Made me smile this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment