Sunday 20 April 2014

30 things - Watch One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest

source
As part of my mission to watch all films which have won the best film Oscar, I had somehow let this one slip through the net for far too long so I made sure it was on my 30 things list and it's one of the first to be crossed off as we watched it on Friday.

I'm quite a fan of Jack Nicholson and he did not disappoint in this film. Actually there were more familiar faces than expected with Danny DeVito and Christopher Lloyd making brilliant comic appearances too.

The film starts kind of slowly, showing its age and I was worried I'd made a bad choice but without wanting to spoil the film for those who haven't seen it, I can tell you that it is indeed a fantastic film - a great mix of comedy with some tragedy. So glad I watched it. Next up on my Oscars list - the Artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment