Friday 4 April 2014

Maternity Wear

C&A
It was so nice to get out and about today and invest in some new clothes. I've been avoiding buying new clothes for so long in an attempt to save money, I'd quite forgotten how good it feels. It really makes you look forward to having the chance to wear the new outfit, you feel all sparkly and new in it, all of that seemed extra special in the maternity section today - imagining this bump getting bigger, imagining a whole new future when these clothes don't fit anymore...

I got a skirt like the one above, two new tops, some small and a lovely summer dress suitable for church among other thing. It feels great to have more than one pair of trousers and two tops that I can leave the flat in.

Another added benefit that a colleague told me about a few months ago - even though it's still something of a capsule wardrobe, that's a huge plus, it takes half as long to get ready because you're not spoiled for choice. It makes up for the fact that it takes me twice as long to put socks and shoes on now... 

No comments:

Post a Comment