Saturday 5 April 2014

The Saturday Update

It's been a long but quiet week so I will keep this short today.

Monday ended up being my last work day before the holidays as I had a terrible night of stomach pains and have been at the doctors every day since. Luckily things are much better now. We don't really know what caused it so I'm just taking things easy now.

That made my birthday a quiet day but I really enjoyed that. I was spoiled with presents and messages and had a lovely quiet day with the hubby and bump.

I've been reading a lot of course (more to come on that), we've watched the whole first series of Grey's Anatomy in two days and gotten into the second series of a Scandinavian programme we like called 'The Bridge' which is airing over here at the moment. I've also been getting to grips with my new tablet and exploring Instagram. 

We ventured out into Bremen on Friday, as I mentioned for a lovely breakfast, some retail therapy, and a positive meeting with our financial advisor. All in all, a great day.

I'll be slowly getting going on my monthly goals next week but still keeping things quiet and relaxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment