Saturday 12 April 2014

The Saturday Update

Of course it doesn't seem like two minutes since the last update. It's always that way in the holidays. We spent most of the week relaxing which was just what we needed.

We had a couple trips out - Huchting on Monday and Oldenburg yesterday. Both were nice trips out without being too tiring. We both got new things we needed and we had two nice lunches together.

Apart from that I read seven books! (more on that tomorrow), got the flat tidied up, did Project Life for March, fixed, updated and filled all our photo frames and we are on series 3 of Grey's Anatomy now. So relaxing but not lazy.

Next week my Dad is visiting so we are planning a couple more trips and will be catching up with Nico's family. Apart from that I am getting my sewing inspiration back and plan to tackle the rest of my April goals! 

No comments:

Post a Comment