Saturday 17 May 2014

The Saturday Update

Of course my first full week of maternity leave has flown by.

Last weekend we were at Nico's parents' house and his cousin's confirmation. It was really nice to see the family and of course, there was lots of baby talk. We brought back the family crib and Nico's mum is going to come and help us set it up soon.

Monday was my checkup and the second prenatal course. Both went well. I'm feeling more prepared all the time - just waiting for the panic to set in!

On Tuesday I finally finished he clutch bag and I'm still loving it. We've been eating more healthily all week and I'm generally enjoying daily walks to the supermarket and cooking.

I cracked out the paints on Wednesday and hot some new ideas flowing. I'm keen to keep that up while I am off and make he most of this time.

Thursday was like weekend as it is Nico's day off. We started a little bit of house hunting, so I guess the nesting is starting!

Friday was a slow day. The weather was gorgeous but I felt a little out of it and tired. Maybe my hayfever is starting... However, I did finish my latest book (5 days for a novel in German) so that was my achievement of the day.

Today I am planning to bake and maybe have a friend over later. Tomorrow we are visiting friends for a baby flea market and a barbecue (weather permitting). Then we have various appointments set up for next week but I'll be finding time for cooking, crafting and projects too. Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment