Wednesday 18 June 2014

Beauty Tip

source
Soap and Glory really took off in the UK around the time I moved to Germany and it's taken me this long to really get on the bandwagon despite friends and family raving about their products.

It started with a Christmas gift with the body sprays. Nico isn't convinced but I love them. 

Then, when I was in England for my hen do, I bought their sugar body scrub. I don't use it often - normally when I have time for a bath rather than just a shower as it gives the product more time to work. It is amazing - the scent is fresh and sweet and it has an amazing effect on the skin.

My latest addition is what prompted today's post. After eight months of regularly moisturizing the growing bump, I have finally used up my seemingly endless supply of body lotion - the product of many years' Christmas and birthday gifts. Finally I had to choose one on the shelves of my favourite cosmetic shop here - Douglas. I went with the Soap and Glory Smoothie Star body lotion. It cost 17 Euros but the bottle is huge. The aroma is delicious and like the sugar scrub, my skin is already thanking me for it.

If you haven't discovered it yet, take a look! They are definitely my go to brand for body skincare now!

No comments:

Post a Comment