Thursday 19 June 2014

Edible Garden Update

 This will be the last update for 2014. Our basil (above) is going crazy. We are actually struggling to find recipes with basil. I came across this one at the weekend and I'm hoping to try it soon.
 The parsley is also doing well now that it is protected from Pete. We just need to start using it. Unfortunately my lemon seeds never took. That will be going on my 2015 list.
Nico is having much more success (having put in much more effort). Above you can see his tomatoes. I can no longer see the bird feeder with the plants going so crazy.
Finally Nico's chillies - second year harvest. Already found one red one!

Looking forward to trying some new things next year and glad that most of my attempts yielding something this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment