Sunday 1 June 2014

Mum's Visit

I updated you on our week yesterday, including all we did while Mum was here visiting. Today I thought I would share some photos. I didn't get any in Fischerhude since I forgot the camera and the weather was miserable but I really recommend a visit if you are ever in the area.
 We got the baby's room set up.
 We had a lovely evening in Findorff, walking in the sunshine and enjoying a delicious Greek meal at Metaxa.
 We finally got to the Kaseglocke in Worpswede. Last time we tried to go it was too icy to get to it and this time the weather was gorgeous. We went around the lovely little shops too.
 There was also a lovely market where I found some lovely buttons for the baby cardigan. They had all kinds of lovely things there.
 This is the main cafe at the museum in Worpswede. We didn't go in but the building itself is something to see.
I even found my spiritual twin there in the artwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment