Saturday 7 June 2014

The Saturday Update

Despite it being a quiet one, I don't know where this week went.

We had a very quiet day on Sunday, recovering from the busy few days while mum was here. 

Nico didn't have a day off this week as it's exam time here in Bremen. At home, we had the Ikea delivery and kept on top of the usual jobs.

I had all my regular appointments - dentist, doctor and acupuncture, all of which went well.

On Wednesday evening, I had a lovely catch up with an old friend from my student days in Oldenburg eight and a half years ago! It was great to see her again and rebuild an old connection.

On the creative front, I just did the little cross stitch above. I was quite tired for much else but I'm hoping to maybe try another sewing project for the baby next week.

Yesterday I hit the pool with my work friend again which was refreshing. Afterwards, I called in at school and it was lovely to catch up with colleagues and pupils.

We're keeping it quiet for this long, hot weekend and doing whatever we feel like while we still can! Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment