Tuesday 6 January 2015

2014 Goal Review

Last year I set myself six big goals for the year. Here's how I did:

  • Complete the quilting course - done! I loved that course and am still planning future quilting projects based on these.
  • Learn Turkish - in progress. I am using Babbel to practise little and often. I'll never be at the level I am in my other languages but it's nice to pick bits up at work and in public.
  • Pay off credit cards - in progress - still working on this but getting there.
  • Complete three sewing projects - done! I did almost two per month last year and with our new hobby room, I hope to do even more this year as well as knitting and crochet.
  • Continue Project Life - done! Admittedly, I need to get November and December done but I did continue this and enjoyed it and plan to continue in 2015 too.
  • Grow our family - done! I still can't believe it! What a difference a year has made.
I'll be sharing my 2015 goals soon, based around my One Little Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment