Friday 20 February 2015

Baby Nutrition

Tonight I went to a seminar on baby nutrition through the Werder Bremen baby group that we are members of.

It's a seminar we should have taken earlier but it's hard to get a place. Isabella is weaned and eating regularly already. I still picked up some tips and ideas though. 

One that we are going to start straight away is getting Isabella to drink more at meal times - either water or tea - and from a cup rather than the bottle.

Also, I want to start to cook more from scratch for her. Now that we have a freezer, we can prepare a lot in advance. I'm just waiting for the seminar notes and recipes.

Also, we already let Isabella chew on toasted bread - it soothes her teething pains. Tomorrow we're going to try apple quarters. I don't trust her with a spoon yet so it will be good for her to try feeding herself more.

Exciting (messy) times ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment