Wednesday 22 April 2015

Mother Fitness

Last week I attended a mother fitness course. It was part of the baby club we are in at Werder Bremen football club. 

It was a one off two hour session - half theory, half practice. It was really interesting. I didn't know, for example, that pregnancy hormones can still be found in the body up to a year after you finish breast feeding! That explains a lot.

In the practical session we were shown exercises that we can make into a regular twelve minute workout. And boy did I need it. I am in such bad shape. I'm still aching but I really want to try to get into a regular routine.

One big positive is that I'm much more mindful of my posture which has already helped with my back ache. Another enjoyable event through baby club!

No comments:

Post a Comment