Saturday 23 May 2015

The Saturday Update

We've all had a very busy week in our house this week!

Following the long weekend and our day trip to Cuxhaven, I had a full work week. It flew by though and I have a few projects in the pipeline which I'm looking forward to.

Nico had a busy time with work arrangements for September. Yesterday he built Isabella's birthday slide. I can't wait to see her on it.

Isabella started walking!! She just takes three or four steps at a time and often when she thinks nobody is looking. She also plays guitar and applauds her own musicality.  I love watching this one grow.

Pete got his jabs this week. That means he's allowed to go outdoors now. Since Wednesday he has alienated the neighbours cat and brought home a tasty bird for tea. He's also extra protective of Isabella right now and she eggs him on with his shenanigans which is both sweet and scary at the same time.

We're eating from the garden and I'm finally eating without my toothguard for the first time since February!

The long weekend runs until Tuesday and then I have a quiet work week with two days at our school hostel in the countryside. Looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment