Friday 22 May 2015

Thrive

As I've mentioned before, my one little word for this year is 'thrive'. I wasn't surprised to find out that others have also chosen this word and some for the same reason.

One lovely American lady who also shares my name has a congenital brain condition called a Chiari malfunction. This week she faced her third surgery. The American healthcare system is not as good as ours and being a student, this has been an expensive time for Jen.

I saw this T-shirt on Jodie's instagram and immediately loved it. When I read the story behind the T-shirt - that it was raising funds for Jen's surgery, I snapped it up for my birthday.

The good news is that the T-shirts are available again and you can find them through the links above.

Here's wishing Jen a speedy recovery from her operation.


No comments:

Post a Comment