Friday 3 July 2015

Graduation

One thing I love about my job is the cycle. This time every year is busy with reports, projects and graduation. I missed it last year and this year was especially moving as the class I have been most involved with graduated.

They were an extra large year group - seven classes instead of four - so the ceremony took place at the musical theatre which gave it an extra special twist.

There was a speech from the headteacher and each class gave a speech, some with videos, and thanked their teachers. It was really moving - for pupils and staff alike.

It's a huge highlight of my work to see how these young adults have grown up and are ready to go out into the world. I can't believe my own class is already half way there.

It was a lovely way to end the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment