Saturday 4 July 2015

The Saturday Update

This has been the busiest week in a long time.

Last weekend was spent doing a mountain of washing and cleaning and generally recovering from that class trip.

Work has been mad with the prom, organizing end of year trips and the graduation ceremony. All of it was positive though. When work goes well, it's easier to function on less sleep.

I had various catch ups with friends and doctors this week. And all during the biggest heatwave in a long time.

Projects are also back on the go - sewing, knitting and I even found time, energy and a cool enough evening to go for my first run since Isabella was born.

I think it's safe to say that the Get to Work Book is working for me so far!

Next week is the last normal week at work with just one trip to the theater on Tuesday, and hopefully the energy wave will outlive the heatwave.

No comments:

Post a Comment