Wednesday 22 July 2015

Schools out!

Today was the last school day of the year. It was long overdue and I think colleagues and pupils alike were ready for the break. It's been the most stressful end of year that I can remember, for different reasons but we're through it now and it's time to relax and recover.

It wasn't all negative though. In amongst everything, I felt very grateful. I thanked lots of colleagues who supported me this semester and received several thanks. We also said goodbye to several colleagues which is always sad, especially when they were colleagues I could work well with.

I'm excited and apprehensive in equal measures about the new school year but before I get bogged down in that, I'm taking a couple of weeks to shut off mentally, enjoy my family and house and freetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment