Thursday 22 October 2015

My top three tipples

I'm not a big drinker and when I do drink, I'll often opt for a glass of wine. Now that the nights are getting colder and darker it's the season for something a little bit stronger. These are my favourites:

1. Amaretto

I first started drinking this with apple juice when I first lived in Germany. Overly sweet for some tastes, I much prefer it to harder tastes.

2. Ouzo

Another drink I picked up during my time in Oldenburg, we started drinking this at our regular Greek restaurant. I like to drink it with water which minimizes the hangover.

3. Irish Mist

Nico is something of a whisky connoisseur. I've never enjoyed whisky but we did discover this blend which is the perfect mix of whisky and sweet.

Christmas Bonus: Baileys

This is my traditional Christmas drink, sweet and creamy on ice - perfect for getting into the festive spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment