Wednesday 21 October 2015

Skincare

Now that the colder weather is here, I need to start turning up my skincare routine again. The cold weather really dries out my skin. I always had oily skin but over the last few years, I've noticed a difference.

For the last ten years, I've used Clinique products and loved them. Theirs was the only moisturiser I found that didn't make my oily skin even oilier. However, I'm consistently looking for ways to save money and as I'm tightening my belt now more than ever, I wanted to find something good for my skin that doesn't blow the budget.

I used to work for Boots in England and one of the more effective yet affordable brands was Garnier. Luckily, it's also available here and I'm going to try it out over the next weeks and see how that goes. I've ordered a day and night cream for the first time too.

No comments:

Post a Comment