Saturday 14 November 2015

The Saturday Update

Phew, what a week!  We had something on every day this week and while it flew by and most of the things were fun and exciting, I hope we don't have another week like this for a while.

On Monday I had an appointment with the ENT doctor.  Isabella was with me and even though she just had to sit on my knee, she screamed the whole way through. I don't know what we will do when she has to have something done at the doctor's or dentist's!

Tuesday was my long day at work but I did get back on the bike again which felt good, tiring as it was.

Wednesday was the lantern festival which was great fun.  I'm so excited about doing all of these things with and for Isabella and she really enjoyed it so it was a special night.

On my day off I was back at the doctors with an ear infection and took the first aid course.  It's not surprising with the infection.  It's that time of year and with things so busy, it's really catching up with me.  Hopefully I will kick it in the quieter week next week.

I did some extra lessons which means I got an early finish on Friday (and will have another next week).  We had an appointment with Isabella's main carer to review her induction and it was really positive.  They are as thrilled to have her as we are to take her there.  She's learning so much and talking a lot more.

Then we had Nico's cousin's 30th birthday party last night which was good.  It was nice to see family again and of course, they love seeing Isabella.

I have sooo much work to do this weekend but it will mean I get a running start on the new week so hopefully, things will ease up around here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment