Wednesday 31 August 2016

August Goals Review

Here's how it went this month:
  • Increase my daily steps - done, only to realise it's too much during the last trimester and have to cut down a bit, especially in this heat but I am still feeling fit and healthier.
  • Start antenatal yoga - done!
  • Have another date night - nope.  We just don't manage to arrange a babysitter often enough but we will be working on this.
  • Sort out the pantry - in progress.
  • Complete the Day in the Life project - I decided to postpone this one until I finish my current journaling project but the materials are here and ready to go.

Also this month - 
  • We started on Isabella's new room.
  • I completed a knitting patch and craft project per week.
  • I started tutoring.
  • I refreshed the house plants.
  • I continued my diary and letter writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment