Thursday 18 August 2016

The Unmumsy Mum

This book is literally saving my sanity this week. At the start of the week, I was feeling exhausted and a bit down. I know it's the hormones right now and I'm just working through it.

Then this delivery came and I interrupted my current read for this one. I read 100 pages in a day and it's amazing. I've laughed and cried reading this. It's like the author is speaking for mums everywhere and saying all the things nobody else dares.

There are sections I feel like highlighting for Nico as if to show him that it's not just me. I've also bookmarked the blog and started following on social media. It's so important to connect and not feel alone during the harder parts of motherhood.

I can't recommend this book enough to mums everywhere. I'm off to read some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment