Tuesday 6 September 2016

Ponytails!

I've been waiting for this for soooo long - over the last couple of weeks, our little girl has finally started to let me put her hair in ponytails for nursery.  It makes such a difference - she looks like a real little girl.  Of course, she never keeps them in until home time but it's a start!

I remember my mum doing my hair for school and I remember driving her mad because I wanted it doing a specific way or to do it myself.  Of course, you get what you give and my two-year-old is already demanding to brush her own hair which normally ends in tears and knots.

The cutest thing is that she is becoming something of a trend setter.  When her friend Henry came to pick us up for nursery last week, he had also demanded a pony tail like Bella!!

It will be pleats and hair straighteners before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment