Wednesday 12 October 2016

First haircut!

Yesterday was yet another first with our little girl - her first haircut.

After almost a year, I decided it was time for me to have my hair cut and I thought it was a good opportunity to try Isabella out. Her godmother was disgusted with our homemade efforts and says they're never to young for a professional cut. Since she could barely see from her fringe again, it was time.

I thought I'd go first as an example. She came with her hairdresser to see me get my hair washed and we discussed what she needed - fringe and a trim at the back. Then off she went to her own chair under daddy's watchful eye. She got a colourful cape and watched everything but stayed really still, even when I sat next to her.

She was treated to gummibears and watched careful as I had mine cut and dried. As it was her first cut, it was on the house and she can definitely go again. I'm hoping it'll help her with other visits like the dentist and doctor but for now, I'm over the moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment